Help topics & Frequently Asked Questions
- All international items are shipped via UPS and a tracking number is provided.
- All items are shipped in a sturdy box, and placed in an envelope.
- Local orders are sent via registered domestic courier services, and a tracking number is provided.
- Shipping must be made to permanent addresses. P.O. boxes or hotel addresses are not accepted.
- The buyer is responsible for customs fees for their country.
- An adult signature will be required upon delivery of your package. If the buyer was unable to be contacted upon delivery, a refund will be made minus shipping costs and customs fees (if any). If the buyer is required to pick up the item from a sorting facility, please note that a government issued ID will be required.
- Custom orders are accepted depending on the client’s requirements.
- Custom hand engraving is available for initials at no extra cost for signet rings and pendants. Please inquire for more elaborate engraving requests.
- Laser engraving is provided at no extra cost.
Please note that all custom orders are created as original designs. Requests for copies of other brand's or designers' works will not be accepted.
- Returns are accepted on standard items within 14 working days of receipt, provided the item is fully intact. All sales are final after this period.
- Shipping costs are not refunded or covered for returns. Shipping returned items are to be covered by the buyer, including any customs costs for international returns.
- Returns and refunds are not accepted for custom orders.
- If an order is returned because the buyer was unable to be contacted upon delivery, a refund will be made minus shipping costs and customs fees (if any)
All items are guaranteed for up to one year from the purchase date.
For items that are damaged due to user mismanagement, a repair fee may be applied. No responsibility will be taken for repairs made by another jeweller.
Downsizing rings is possible within 14 days of delivery, and may incur a resizing fee.
Please inquire for details for upsizing rings.
When returning jewellery, please package in the original packaging or a box. Envelopes may cause damage. Please obtain a tracking number for your package and provide the return address for your item.
At least once a year, stones need to be maintained by having them checked/tightened by a professional jeweler.
- Do not expose your jewellery to any type of chemical agents such as lotions, soaps, perfumes or cleaning products.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, showering or exercising
- You may clean items using warm water, dish soap and a soft toothbrush
- Avoid any type of soap or cleaners for pearl or enamelled jewellery. These items must be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap. Avoid long term exposure to strong light, heat, ultrasonic cleaners or chemicals of any kind.
Stones for custom orders will be selected accordingly.