I happily ship worldwide via tracked UPS shipping.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions.
All items are made to order - Processing time is 5-7 business days, while shipping takes around 7-10 business days to the US and UK. Orders to Asia, Oceania and Africa can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
- All international items are shipped via UPS and a tracking number is provided.
- All items are shipped in a sturdy box, and placed in an envelope.
- Local orders are sent via registered domestic courier services, and a tracking number is provided.
- Shipping must be made to permanent addresses. P.O. boxes or hotel addresses are not accepted.
- The buyer is responsible for customs fees for their country.
- An adult signature will be required upon delivery of your package. If the buyer was unable to be contacted upon delivery, a refund will be made minus shipping costs and customs fees (if any). If the buyer is required to pick up the item from a sorting facility, please note that a government issued ID will be required.
Shipping costs may vary for bulk orders or express shipping.
Shipping is Free for orders within Istanbul, and to the U.K and the U.S.A.
Customs fees may be required for some countries, so please check with your country's policies. (EU countries may charge up to 30%)
- Custom orders are accepted depending on the client’s requirements.
- Custom engraving for initials is available for initials at no extra cost.
- Please inquire for more elaborate engraving requests.
- Please note that all custom orders are created as original designs. Requests for copies of other brand's or designers' works will not be accepted.
- Returns are accepted on standard items within 14 working days of receipt only if the item is defected. All sales are final after this period.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and condition before a refund can be made and shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. A tracking number must be included.
- Shipping costs are not refunded or covered for returns. Shipping returned items are to be covered by the buyer, including any customs costs for international returns.
- Please note that custom orders (including engravings, special platings and quarter size requests for rings) are non-refundable.
- If an order is returned because the buyer was unable to be contacted upon delivery, a refund will be made minus shipping costs and customs fees (if any).
Order processing times
Most items are made to order and are therefore shipped between 5-7 working days.
The average processing time for custom orders is 7-10 working days (may vary based on the order requirements)
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of the purchase date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order and to receive a full refund. Deposit fees may be non-refundable for custom orders.
All Emma Krafft items are guaranteed for up to one year of purchase. For items that are damaged due to user mismanagement, a repair fee may be applied. No responsibility will be taken for repairs made by another jeweler.
All items are guaranteed for up to one year from the purchase date.
For items that are damaged due to user mismanagement, a repair fee may be applied. Please inquire for details.
When returning jewellery, please package in the original packaging or a box. Envelopes may cause damage. Please obtain a tracking number for your package and provide the return address for your item.
All Emma Krafft items are made to the highest standards, but as with all premium items, they also require care. Please see the 'Jewellery Care Guide' HERE
- Do not expose your jewellery to any type of chemical agents such as lotions, soaps, perfumes or cleaning products.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, showering or exercising
- You may clean items using warm water, dish soap and a soft toothbrush
- Avoid any type of soap or cleaners for pearl jewellery. These items must be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap. Avoid long term exposure to strong light, heat, ultrasonic cleaners or chemicals of any kind.
Though checking your size with an actual ring sizer (or a local jeweler) is the most guaranteed way of finding out your size, you may also use our printable ring sizer at this address to find your size, or download it from the link below:
You may also refer to our ring size chart HERE
If you receive your item and realize you have given the wrong size, we will happily resize your ring for you with a $30 resizing fee plus shipping costs. As most of our rings are full eternity bands, it is important that you provide us with the correct size, as most of them have to be remade from scratch.
In some cases, resizing with your local jeweler may be a more viable option than having to pay for resizing.
Secure credit card gateway for most major credit cards.
Bank or international wire transfers are also accepted, but bank fees must be covered by the buyer (please inquire for bank transfer details).
International orders may also be placed securely via Etsy.
Materials & Finishing
We mainly work in 14K yellow gold, though items may be finished in white or rose gold.
Other items are specified as 8K rose gold or Silver.
Stones used are all precious or semi-precious stones, some of which are specified as follows:
Diamonds: VS-SI quality, G-H clarity (unless specified)
Opals: Genuine Australian Opal & Boulder opal
Pearls: Genuine cultured pearls
Stones for custom orders will be selected accordingly. Certificates may be available for diamonds larger than 0.4ct.
Wholesale is available for some items to select stockists worldwide. Please inquire for details and pricing.