Textured Unisex Wedding Band
A classic 3mm hammered matte ring (shiny on the inside), engraved on the inside with your own handwriting! Once you place your order, I will ask you for your desired text, to be written as in the picture shown.
If you prefer not to use your own handwriting, our standard font is Bodoni Sans bold.
Notes about your handwriting:
• Please write your text with a thick pen (e.g. sharpie) a few times on a white piece of paper. Please ensure the ink is dark.
• Letter heights should be nearly the same (capital letters preferred) so they fit nicely inside the band.
• Please write your text a few times on the same page, take a clear photo, and send it over!
A render of your design will be sent to you for approval prior to producing the ring.
• Material: 8, 14 or 18 Karat Solid Rose, Yellow or White Gold
• Dimensions: 3mm wide, approximately 1.6mm thick (you may request this ring in different thicknesses, though prices may differ - please contact me for details)
• Finish: Matte and hammered by default. Please contact me upon ordering if you would like a smooth shiny or non-hammered matte finish
NOTES about our GOLD
• Though we do not hallmark the insides of all our rings (it can interfere with the outside design), please be assured that items labeled as gold are made in solid gold, not gold-filled or plated. You are welcome to have the rings tested by your local jeweler to guarantee the material's authenticity.
• 8K gold is a lower grade of gold and may darken slightly to a brass-like color with use. The photo shown in white is made from 14K white gold. 18K is a little more saturated in color as the amount of gold in the ring is significantly more.
• Our white gold is not rhodium-plated, so the gold may tinge towards yellow (14K) or gray (8K). This creates a more natural feel which goes with our vintage and nature-themed designs and does not require that the product be re-plated after a certain time.
As with many of our items, this piece is customizable. Please feel free to contact us for your custom order requests by clicking the ‘request custom order’ button on the main shop page.
Customizations may include different grades or colors of gold, different fonts, stone types, ring thicknesses, etc.
I happily ship worldwide via tracked UPS shipping.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions.
All items are made to order - Processing time is 5-7 business days, while shipping takes around 7-10 business days to the US and UK. Orders to Asia, Oceania and Africa can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
CUSTOMS & RETURNS
Customs fees may be required for some countries, so please check with your country's policies. (EU countries may charge up to 30%)
Returns and exchanges are possible within 14 days of delivery only if the item is defected. Items must be returned in the original packaging and condition before a refund can be made and shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. A tracking number must be included. Please note that custom orders (including engravings, special platings and quarter size requests for rings) are non-refundable.
Though checking your size with an actual ring sizer (or a local jeweler) is the most guaranteed way of finding out your size, you may also use our printable ring sizer at this address to find your size, or download it from the link below:
You may also refer to our ring size chart at:
If you receive your item and realize you have given the wrong size, we will happily resize your ring for you with a $30 resizing fee plus shipping costs. As most of our rings are full eternity bands, it is important that you provide us with the correct size, as most of them have to be remade from scratch.
In some cases, resizing with your local jeweler may be a more viable option than having to pay for resizing.
GUARANTEES AND REPAIRS
All Emma Krafft items are guaranteed for up to one year of purchase. For items that are damaged due to user mismanagement, a repair fee may be applied. No responsibility will be taken for repairs made by another jeweler.
All Emma Krafft items are made to the highest standards, but as with all premium items, they also require care. Please see the 'Jewellery Care Guide' at www.emmakrafft.com for more details on how to care for your jewelry.